Maltego is an open source intelligence (OSINT) and graphical link analysis tool for gathering and connecting information for investigative tasks. Maltego is used by a broad range of users, ranging from security professionals to forensic investigators, investigative journalists, and researchers.
Maltego Technologies GmbH is your partner for all Maltego products and provider of all Maltego related services. It was founded in 2017 and is based in Munich, Germany.
The Maltego application is a visual link analysis tool that, out of the box, comes with open source intelligence (OSINT) plugins called Transforms. The tool offers real time data mining and information gathering, as well as the representation of this information on a node-based graph, making patterns and multiple order connections between said information easily identifiable.
Maltego is easy and quick to install – it uses Java, so it runs on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Maltego is supported on Java 8 64 bit but Java 11 64 bit is recommended.
- A minimum of 4GB of RAM is required. 8GB of RAM is recommended for Maltego Classic and 16GB is recommended for Maltego XL.
- The processing power of any modern, multi-core processor is sufficient.
- 4GB of disk space.
- A mouse is recommended for navigating Maltego graphs.
- A Maltego client requires Internet access to operate fully.
- The client will need to make outgoing connections on the following ports: 80, 443, 8081. Additionally port 5222 is needed to join shared graphs on Paterva’s public Comms server.
- Please note that a Maltego client may need to make connections on additional ports if the client is using transform from third-party transform vendors from the Transform Hub.
Download : https://www.maltego.com/downloads/